Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I have switched my Facebook, my computer OS and my phone to French. So far it's been great. I have learned a lot by seeing all of the commands I usually use in French instead of English... There is a catch though- My iPhone. Now it's text predictions...are in French, that's annoying. But my keypad has switched to the French-style keypad---ugh. I've decided to just so down when I text- it's worth it. For now, anyway.
Megs

J'ai changé mon Facebook, mon ordinateur et mon téléphone à OS français. Jusqu'à présent, il a été formidable. J'ai beaucoup appris en voyant toutes les commandes que j'utilise habituellement en français au lieu de l'anglais ... Il ya un hic bien-mon iPhone.Maintenant, c'est les prévisions du texte ... sont en français, ce qui est ennuyeux. Mais mon clavier a commuté sur le style français du clavier --- ugh. J'ai décidé de tellement bas quand je texte ça vaut le coup. Pour l'instant, de toute façon.

No comments:

Post a Comment